Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012


Anger Diary Issue:  Store Rewards Cards
WHY????  Who was the first store to decide to rip people off by only making sales available to those who carry the stupid MVP/Plus/ExtraCare/etc. cards???  Who has a wallet or a keychain big enough to carry that crap?  It’s not only just an exclusion of sales to non-card-carrying people, now it’s a way to bombard your inbox with spam from every store you’ve ever shopped at!!!  It ticks me off.  Put what you have on sale on sale and make it available to everybody whether they have your stupid piece of plastic with a barcode or not!  And if I’m interested in your updates from your store, I will visit your website and check them out.  Mkay? 

Happiness Journal Tidbit of Gratitude:  My husband’s Cleaning Day
My husband and I have been butting heads for 3 straight days, but I am thankful for the way he has busted his butt and totally cleaned the house today.  He is way less ADHD than me, and doesn’t get distracted with shiny things or boxes of junk like I do.  All the laundry is done and the basement looking better than it has in ages.  While he worked his butt off cleaning, I have been able to get a few “me” things done (working out and dying my hair the exact same color that it was.)  

Declaration of Self:
I am getting stronger (physically) every day and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment